Shaking Hands with Death - part 2

by Amazing 19 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Amazing,your amazing!!I`m happy to hear your doing better...OUTLAW

• patio34
    patio34

Dear Amazing,

I'm so glad you're alive and able to share your harrowing experiences. What a horrifying experience. Don't overdo! I'm anticipating part 3. You are some writer!

Pat

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

"There's a part three?!?!?

Say, do any of you guys get the feeling Jim is milking this puppy for all it's worth?"

I don't even care if he is. My grandfather died of a massive heart attack, and until now I hadn't realised what pain he went through. He was in the hospital for one week. I went there the day he died to visit him and was told he was sleeping, when in fact he was having another heart attack, the one that took his life. I was so ANGRY that they didn't let me see him. I never got to say my good byes as we all thought since he made it a week after the first one.

Amazing, I am so glad that medical sience has advanced as it has. Had they had angioplasty 22 years ago, I may have had more time with my grandfather.

Lilacs

• ChiChiMama
    ChiChiMama

Amazing,

I am crying my eyes out reading your story, still sitting on the edge of my seat.I will definitly be back tomorrow to hear part 3.

Love ya,

ChiChi

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Amazing, I didn't know you were this busy on the computer. You are a hero! thanks for making your story available to us. God bless,

Yadira

PS, now I'm going to read part one!

• LDH
    LDH

Amazing,

You crack me up. I love ya, dude.

Check your email.

Lisa

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Amazing,

You are a gifted writer and have a way with people that draws them to you. You are kind and witty even after undergone major surgery, excruciating pain and I'm sure a very scary experience. You also give one an insiders look at how one feels in an emergent/life threatening situation.

You are truly "Amazing."

Good health to you and a speedy recovery!

PS. Please don't forget in Part 3 how "Nightingale Cassiline" passed the scalpel to the Surgeon. This was a major role on her part. Maybe you wont remember because of the drugs! But I was there I tell you I was!

((((((((())))))))) 's to ya.

Sitting on edge of seat waiting for part three!!!

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns
    he started to explain how helicopters fly just like airplanes when I stopped him – and said that I know how helicopters work … let's move on to an advanced level with this

LOL.. for some reason this really cracked me up. I guess it was because even in these unfortunate circumstances you were still very much yourself..

I am sure I will like where the story is headed as you discuss your realization of the meaning of life. Sometimes it takes tragedy to appreciate the important things and to understand them with a certain clarity.

Path

(LOL@"discerning the body remark")

• Angharad
    Angharad

Sounds so scary Amazing, glad your OK

• Simon
    Simon

Amazing: be sure to say thanks to them from us as well - without their hard work and dedication you could never have us all sat on the edge of our damn seats, banging our keyboards shouting "I have to wait till tomorrow!" yet again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit