Dateline: A More Critical Dub Viewpoint.

by Englishman 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
  • Will Power
    Will Power

Did you notice one reply commented on a discussion by a Ron Rhodes about the UN situation. How it was a farce, and blown all out of proportion. Anyone read that one?

I have a hard time listening to these guys talk back and forth. The things that are important, the "god given direction" to go door-to-door", who dare deny anyone these rights. Help! our pedophiles are being persecuted! They said they were sorry, ...., nope, can't read anymore.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

A point I see continually being missed. For years, the Watchtower has been lambasting the Catholics for pedophile Priests and their mishandling and covering up of it. Now, they have been exposed doing the same exact thing. Do they apologize and annouce they are instituting needed changes top protect the victims? No, they just cry that is was just a few JWs and that they aren't allowed to go door to door alone, that people see that the majority of JWs are not like that.

Well, I also submit that, even though I am not a big fan of Catholicism, the majority of Priests are not like that either! Will the Watchtower print a retraction of their words against Cathlolic Priests? I doubt it. They will continue lambasting them while crying that the dubs have been lied about and that it is just dissidents and apostates and liars complaining.

Again, JW victims will get screwed over and told to "just wait on Jehovah."

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I got through about 1/2 before giving up...they will defend everyone's right to go door to door.

The arguement that they are human and cannot judge is truly frightening. These posters must not have been in front of a JC.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I got rather naseaus reading that

from what I read Dina is the only one with a brain that is working

A not-so-silent lamb

Aspire to inspire before you expire

• Grunt
    Grunt

Chris: "I believe she has let this embitter her. Sadly, this will not allow her to forgive. How do you know that he is not sorry for what he did?"

The Society tells this Chris to hate US, those who have left the Witnesses for whatever reason "with a perfect hatred" and then he says the little girl raped every week since she was four should not be bitter and should forgive the rapist?

Wow.

As to the rapist pedophile being "sorry" for what he did, if you read the transcript that isn't the way it comes across. He claims he didn't really do anything except maybe touch her "boobs." No big deal, just fondled a little gir.

How blind are these people? I wonder if he would mind if all a pedophile/rapist did was fondle his little girl/wife/mother/sister???

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

I couldn't get past more than a few posts. I think this Chris fellow did a good job of showing just how arrogant JWs can be. Dina said she didn't want known pedophiles coming to her door, and Chris basically said "tough".

More words of wisdom from Chris. "As humans, we cannot determine for sure whether someone is forgiven by God, but if they provide sufficient evidence of reforming and repenting..."

Sufficient evidence of reforming and repenting??? He was let out on a technicality. At the second trial he plead NOT GUILTY. Where is the repentence, Sherlock?

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

God. I could only stomach one or two replies.

Makes me sick. And there was plently of hypocrisy there.

Ignored One (Iggy).

• happy man
    happy man

Englishman.
    Whow can you get inn to this bords, as an ongoing JW i think it was for mee, but i dont find a way,can you give mee a tipps.
    AND TOMMORROW THE BIGG DAY; but we have meeting just in this time, typical, so i have to se only last minutes, i hope Denmark showing the way for scandinavien countries. Bu

• obiwan
    obiwan

I don't get it,the very first post said that only one side was given
    sure the one where a child is molested and not turned in to police,
    what other side is there,would someone please tell me.That person was
    more worried how the topic was going to be run,not about hiding and punishing the accuseres,crips it just makes me mad.

WOW It's a wide open world,use your
    own thoughts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit