A Whole New Watchtower Society (Governing Body 3.0 / Simplified Society)

by FusionTheism 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

FusionTheism

here is a webpage to some christians who believe something similar as you wrote.

Truthortradition.com

they also have free ebooks and postcasts with their believes

I think it is a great idea to send a letter to the GB, maybe maybe they will get back to their senses. But it is probably better to not sign it with your real name. Wonder if they read it in this case.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

They won't read it, they won't care. It will be anonymous, so they won't be able to track it down and punish anyone. It would get quickly thrown in the trash by some serf in the service department before ever getting higher up.

Pb, research the trinity very carefully. I think witnesses develop a prejudice about it and can't see clearly after reading the very twisted trinity brochure etc, even after leaving.

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

FusionTeist

You should read about dispensation theory.

They say we now live in the dispensation or administration of the church / of the grace / sacred sectret.

During this time, the only christian hope is heaven, and christians getting a glorified unperishable body (when they are resurrected or raptured) similar to Christ's body after resurrection.

This period ends with the rapture and is followed by the last week of Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy. During that time tribulation comes to earth, salvation will be through deeds not just faith, some of Israel will accept Jesus and it all ends with Jesus coming back, and the raptured church with Him, to administer and rule the earth for 1000 years. (I believe they will rule over all "unjust" people who will be resurrected as fleshly humans, who are resurrected but not saved yet, as they do not get "glorified" unperishable bodies)

You can check dispensation, premilenarism, pre tribulation rapture. (english is not my first language and I might have misspelled some terms)

• rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy
    BUT THESE THINGS WILL CHANGE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit