DATELINE VIEWERS BEWARE!!!

by 144thousand_and_one 20 Replies latest jw friends

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

To all those who watched the Dateline episode regarding the handling of child molestation incidents by the Jehovahs Witnesses:

Your television is now demonized as it received signals from Satan himself. You must get rid of it immediately. For a limited time only, I am offering to gather up all these demonic television sets at no cost to you except for the shipping.

Don't take this lightly. I can remember a JW family that told us about their experiences watching the tv show "Bewitched." When the father attempted to satisfy his responsibilities as an elder and a parent by turning off this demonic program, a hand kept coming out of the television and turning it back on. Finally, the television was thrown out of the house, but not before the family saw other demonic phenomena, including books that floated around the house. Learn from this family's experience and send me your television immediately!

After you send me your television, you might be interested in purchasing some Miracle Wheat to satisfy your physical and spiritual hunger. I can hook you up . . . what are you waiting for?

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Oh pooh! I've already been through an exorcism concocted by those loonies. Although if you put me in a room with JR Brown, I'll become a demon :)

Mimilly

• julien
    julien

Speaking of supernatural events (which I don't really believe in, but love fiction about), does anyone have good recommendations for spooky (not gory) ghost / haunted house movies or books? I just started reading Hell House (Matheson) and so far it's pretty cool.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hey 144,

can i send you my computer too???...... can you fix my tv and my computer????......both of them keep doing what you just said!

will you send them back, after you fix them?.....i will pay postage.

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Gee, I'm a witch does that mean you'll throw your 48" HDTV my way. Please? Pretty please? I need a new tv for my xbox.

• Jewel
    Jewel

Hey, a couple of weeks ago, my computer said:

Failure to boot.
    Unmountable Data volume.

Do you suppose that was a <gasp> demon????

hp sent us a special disc-could that have been some kind of computer exorcism disc blessed by the great Gates himself?

Now I'm scared, really scared....

• MarchOn
    MarchOn

TRUE STORY:

When I was watching Dateline the other night, the strangest thing happened, my t.v jumped off the stand and started dancing and singing,"Halleluiah! Halleluiah!". Then it grew arms and hands and started clapping!

Did this happen to anyone else?

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

144.... TV and computer are on their way. I sent them C.O.D. Please when you find the smurf that invaded my computer, excise and return. I have no problem with you paying the shipping this go round.

You did an excellent job with my toaster and Grand Piano.

Really everyone I highly recommend his services, the best daum exorcist I ever met. He even saves the little buggers for ya if you like and stuffs them. Taxidermist and Exorcist what more could you ask for!!!!

Thanks 144!!!!!!!!!!!

Please no need to reimburse me for the free advertisement.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

LOL!!

I did tell my mother not to go to apostate sites for fear of demons....she believed me until I pointed out not only was I being sarcastic, but, wouldn't a demon just come in through the door? Why bother with e-mail? That got her thinking.

• Scully
    Scully

I was informed yesterday by a 10 yr old JW school friend of my daughter's, that we should get rid of our DVD of Harry Potter that we just got on Tuesday because it contains witchcraft.

Now, Harry Potter was released on May 28.
    Dateline aired on May 28.

Coincidence? I think not!!

The demons were truly busy that day!!

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit