Dateline Transcript Online!

by Rado Vleugel 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

For those who missed the DATELINE program, I have posted the transcript on Watchtower Information Service. Someone sent it me by mail. I am not sure he typed it out by himself or it is the official transcript.

Rado Vleugel
    Watchtower Information Service
    http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/

• Sirona
    Sirona

Thanks,

I haven't seen Dateline cause I'm in the UK. I'm going to send links to people I know

Sirona

** http://www.religioustolerance.org **

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

Sirona, I was also happy with it because I live in the Netherlands. The internet is a powerful international medium!

Rado

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

(((( rado ))))

• JanH
    JanH

VERY much appreciated. Thank you.

Obviously powerful stuff. Now I just hope some journalist/editor with balls dare to expose the really juicy material. The WTS legal dept obviously managed to secure at least a partial victory with Dateline.

- Jan
    --
    - "How do you write women so well?" - "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability." (Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets")

• roybatty
    roybatty

I believe you can order a video copy of the segment from Dateline. They did give out a toll-free number at the end of the program.

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

www.silentlambs.org we now have the transcript, audio, and still pictures of the program.

silentlambs

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Although I was able to see Dateline, I didn't video tape it and would like to have watched it again. It is really good to be able to read the transcript and have access to the video. Thanks!

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I tried to order the video, but they told me it wasn't available and wouldn't be available, due to copyright issues. Not sure what that means. I did tape the show, but thought the official video would probably be of higher quality. I ordered the transcript, though, which means I spent fifteen bucks for something I could have gotten for free online...

Tom

"Gentlemen, he said, I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes, I've moved your mountains and marked your cards. But Eden is burning"
    --Bob Dylan
  • Black Man
    Black Man

Great to see that (transcript) available on-line.

Hey JanH,
    You said that the WTS had a partial victory. Is that in relation to them (Dateline) not airing everything that was uncovered? Just curious........And yeah, I'd like to see some journalist really take it to the next level and get on the blood issue, disfellowshipments and etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit