JW RAPE

by crawdad2 11 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Again for all the MANY newbies..

Kent's site has them up and so do the 'quotes' site...except for the 1998 which everyone leaves off for some reason. It's important becasue just yesterday someone referred to this doctrine the PAST TENSE...this policy is STILL IN EFFECT and now approaching it's 40th year at least.

and also here...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=9031&site=3

WT 1-15-64 scream
    WT 6-1-68 scream
    Aid to Bible Understanding, 1969, 1971 don't scream
    Awake! 3-8-74 scream
    Awake! 7-8-80 don't scream
    WT 10-15-80 scream
    WT 3-15-83 don't scream
    Awake! 2-22-84 scream
    Awake! 6-8-84 don't scream and scream
    Awake! 5-22-86 scream
    Insight on the Scriptures, 1988 don't scream
    Awake! 3-8-93 don't scream
    WT 12/15/98 scream

Edited by - dungbeetle on 28 June 2002 3:9:4

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

LB...Your story reflects an attitude among Elders I've encountered...One told me, "I always judge women harsher than men. 'Cause women have more control of their sexual impulses. It's harder for a man..."

And I remember one teenage girl confiding in me after I had left the Witnesses (because I had went public with my abuse), that a young, engaged pioneer (who was also related to her) had been "touching me inappropriately for a couple of years". She finally went to the Elders and they made her feel guilty. At first they didn't believe her. Then, when the pioneer confessed, "Why did you wait so long to tell us? Why now? Brother _______is doing so well..." He was privately reproved only. I remember the fear in the girl's voice. "What should I do? They made me feel guilty."

Silence is the enemy.

History is important.

We must keep telling our stories.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit