I met Farkel......

by KJV 26 Replies latest jw friends

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

Notperfectyet, you are really funny.

Whats more funny though is i think that its true about the farkelmeister. I mean its only outward appearences and he has like a good personality and that.

Oh and also it is said that he smells of ink ??

• KJV
    KJV

In all sincerity....

Farkel is a lot of fun. His writing style has helped a lot of dubs leave the org. He helped me. When I came on H20 I hated Farkel. Now I love him. You tell me....I am trying to figure out his magic. Yes...he is everything that you all have imagined, but I want to make a few things clear. He does not walk around with a lap top, posting posts against the Watchtower at his leisure, and he does not walk around with a pickett sign that says:"The Watchtower Sucks!!!!". He looks ten years younger than his age....but the piano...God can he play!!!!! This guy played Chopin for us, and I can tell you that Chopin's music looks like a seismigraph chart that had barley soup spilled on it during a major earthquake. He is an incredible musician!! Farkel would like to meet a nice ex-witness girl, but it seems that most ex-witness girls are all messed up. Are there any normal ex-witness girls on this board??

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Hi KJV,

I just phoned...I would love to meet anyone from this board...esp Farkel and some of the others who have really passed on some great info.

Take care!

PS Farkel, I love your pic...I smile whenever I see it!

• Xena
    Xena

Define normal

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Lucky you! would he consider a Catholic girl? LOL my hubby is next to me and....

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

KJV,

Maybe you should start a contest, who wants to marry a Farkel?

• Farkel
    Farkel

I should mention one thing about our get-together. KHV is a fine musician in his own right, and a composer too. He played the piano and sang two songs he wrote that had us rolling all over the floor in stitches. They were a blues number by the name:

"Inky Winky Dinky White Boy Blues" (Yeah, it's about what you think it's about!)

and

"I'm an Inbred." This last one was quite popular in Arkansas or one of them-there other red-neck states that appreciate the finer points of having family trees with the smallest number of branches!

Perhaps, KHV would post his lyrics for one or both of those songs here. They are a riot.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit