Dateline Comments by JW's

by Jang 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Jang
    Jang

For those who may feel discourage by comments by JWs about the program ... don't despair ..... think back!

How did you respond PUBLICLY when you saw negative information when you were in the borg? [8>]

How did you respond PRIVATELY to yourself when you saw it ..... I can tell you what you did ..... you wondered if it could be true and it nagged and nagged and nagged and then other little things were added to it until you had had enuf which is why you are here

Hang in there

JanG
    CAIC Website: http://caic.org.au/
    Personal Webpage: http://uq.net.au/~zzjgroen/

• TheStar
    TheStar

That's sweet Jang and so true. Thanks for the encouragement!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Yes, we were all under the spell of the WT propaganda machine at one time. Dubs are brainwashed to believe that only persons with bad motives criticize the org.

• BugParadise
    BugParadise

DantheMan:

Yes, we were all under the spell of the WT propaganda machine at one time. Dubs are brainwashed to believe that only persons with bad motives criticize the org.

Take a look at number 15 and you will be even happier you are not of that mindset anymore.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=29032&site=3

~Bugs

"Errors have been made ~ Others will be blamed."

• LB
    LB

Very true, many times the wheels are turning even while spouting watchtower "truths".

I believed my own BS for a long time though.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• mmetz
    mmetz

Well here I am back once again. After Dateline this week I could not wait to see what everyone had to say. I was wondering has anyone noticed a change in the dubs attitude ? I was never baptised but was a unbaptised publisher at one time and was pionering you know doing the borg thing like the rest of the robots but I recieved a click in my head that made me step back and really check to see if this really was the true religion. And there were certain circumstances that had arose that I thought to be out of place for a true Christian. And the fact that my folks are JW`s and since finding out the real truth "Jesus Christ" I have devoted most of my time in learning and spreading the things I learned with my JW mother. It has been a battle and sometimes down right war. Well now since Dateline we had another one of these fits and they seem to have become very violent in there behaviour. Has anyone else noticed this change ? Do you think Dateline hit a craw in there guts ? Oh yes they have. My parents and a brother who is studding to be a witness has attack me in the worse way, they made a call to my local police department and accused me of molesting my niece. WOW I was totally blown away. Well it did not stop there when there claim was made it did not pan out in there favor as my niece denied of any such doings. Now they have tried to dig even deeper in my past to see if they can put me behind bars. In the last 4 days I have been investigated for 3 different things and certainly not molesting children one of them. Now they are trying to attack me in other means. Is this what the JW`s consider true Christianity ? Boy someone needs to slap some people up the side of the head and wake them up. C`mon you JW`s are you not intelligent enough to see the light at the end of the hall or are you going to continue to walk in the dark ? GET A GRIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit