Kingdom Hall arson attack.

by nicolaou 20 Replies latest social current

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I learned tonight that the Rugby, Warwickshire Kingdom Hall has been attacked with some type of incendiary.

Not sure how extensive the damage is but sufficient enough so that all meetings there are suspended. No public talks for a while - Watchtower studies to be held at the group centres.

There is a lot going on in Rugby circuit at the moment!

Nic'

• ballistic
    ballistic

Sorry to hear this, however, it just stregnthens their belief that they are God's choosen ones and are persecuted by the world, when in fact they pay no attention when other churches are bombed or robbed.

• non_trias_theos
    non_trias_theos

The wacko terrorists have started on us now. Wonder who could have started this fire? Hmmmmmmmm . . .

• Latte
    Latte

WOW....that is sad. I really hope that no one was hurt.

Latte

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I hope no one was hurt. This isn't going to do much to protect children.

I hope they find who did it.

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

I used to go to that cong. when I lived in the UK. I'm trying to phone my family there now about this but the line has been busy for over an hour. I know why they did it too. There's alot of angry people in Rugby right now and I don't blame them one bit.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

zenpunk

I know why they did it too.

There's alot of angry people in Rugby right now and I don't blame them one bit.Keep what you know to yourself Zen' dont post anything about JB on this board - email if you have any questions, in fact, email me anyway.

Nic'

• anglise
    anglise

Was this while a meeting was going on?
    I hope no one was hurt.

A

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

No-one was hurt. The congregation arrived for their Friday evening meeting [yeah, I know!] and discovered the damage.

Nic'

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Non:
    What country do you live in?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit