Newbie With Questions

by NoLongerAjw 16 Replies latest jw friends

• NoLongerAjw
    NoLongerAjw

HI, I just found this board yesterday.. I have a question or two.. For one I am sorry if this is not where I should post this.. if it is not please direct me where to go .. 1st question... is this for current witnesses or ex witnesses? i havent been to the Kingdom Hall for almost 2 years.. i was directed here by someone who said it was for ex witnesses.. but the front page looks like it is for witnesses to have bible studies.. and such.. which is NOT what i am looking for i did that for 14 years.. till i got married had 2 kids and finally got a life now at the age of 24. 2nd... Can you tell me which board on here a newbie like me can post their experinces and such.
    thank you so much..

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

This is an ideal place for you to post your experiences and meet others who have had similar experiences. I started my new, and much better, life in my early 20's as well.

Edited by - ChuckD on 24 February 2001 10:6:27

• nelly136
    nelly136

Hi Newbie,
    you're welcome on any of the discussion forums here,
    theres a pretty wide range of people here,
    nelly

been out for years myself,

• Moridin
    Moridin

Hi NotaJW,

I too am 24 years old and have finally left the org. I feel so much better and am discovering who I really am now. Give me an email sometime to we can talk some more.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Welcome NoLonger,

You'll fit right in - most of the posters at this site are in the "ex-JW"
    category. We do have a few active JW's
    whom we generally 'get along with' -
    and an occasional 'other' type dropping by....for various reasons.

Think you'll like it here - post away!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day NoLongerAJW,

I have been posting just over a year and have visited sites all over the net and think you are very lucky to find this board, these guys and gals are great. I have only just started posting here myself and the civility is taking some getting used to.

cheers, happy posting, unclebruce.

PS: I walked away from "the truth" over 10 years ago, have many family and friends still trapped in the cult and would gladly blow the WBTS to 'kingdom never comes' if it could be done peacefully ;)

• Seven
    Seven

NLAJW, Welcome to the board. You've come to the right place. Posting your experiences here on the Main forum will get the most responses. You'll find all types here and as Zazu said we generally get along. I haven't been to a meeting myself in over three months now. Enjoy your stay here.

Seven

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi NLAJW

Everyone is welcome here

• zev
    zev

NoLongerAjw,

welcome aboard. this is EXACTLY where you should be :)

zev

__

• TR
    TR

Hi NolongerAJW,

Like the others said, this is a great place! There are bios in the "sex" forum if you want to post yours there.

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit