Insider

It the UADNA an organized group?

Who founded the UADNA?

How many members of the UADNA?

What is the mission of the UADNA?

• finnrot
    finnrot

It is United Apostates with DNA---UADNA

Submit a sample to Simon and we will get back to you.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
    Terry Pratchett.

• Prisca
    Prisca

If you ask for membership, you won't be admitted.

• Francois
    Francois

If found worthy, you will be contacted. Wait silently.

You will discover the folly of asking such questions in the clear.

Francois
    UADNA

• SYN
    SYN

The first rule of UADNA is, you don't talk about UADNA.
    The second rule of UADNA is, you don't talk about UADNA.

You will be contacted when you are worthy.

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• Sirona
    Sirona

mmm, I learned that lesson a long time ago..wait patiently...and now I'm a european supporter of UADNA. There is so much to be done...

** http://www.religioustolerance.org **

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Under the Freedom of Information Act, and at great personal risk, I have uncovered the truth here.

Sirona is no mere "european supporter" of UADNA. She is a member of the Unseen Apostate Directorate, European Union. That's right, Sirona is part of the dark power behind UADEU:UK!

I am still trying to ferret out the command structure, and just how deeply these Apostate Directorates have insinuated themselves into the corridors of power around the world. So far I have uncovered UAD operatives in various world governments, the entertainment industry, and the burgeoning Sticky Note manufacturing industry.

I have prepared a comprehensive dossier, and should I disappear, the press of the world (those not controlled by the UAD) will be notified.

Hmmm

• Sirona
    Sirona

I couldn't comment on those allegations, Hmmm.

Good luck with the expose! Do you really think that UADNA or UAD:UK are that lax?

Sirona

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

We are watching you.

• SYN
    SYN

Sirona: You have exposed confidential information. Your punishment will involve tequila. Lots. Of. It.

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit