Bro Loesch's talk.

by New day 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

It's a play on words.

"I'm not forbidding you, I'm telling you not to go to University"

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The GB are known to talk from both corners of their mouths, but the intent is to persuade and control.

Losch said once in a talk that pursuing higher education is like putting a gun to your head.

The man is an asshole plain simple.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

In a nice slice of irony:

"A man who suffered from severe obsessive-compulsive behavior apparently cured himself when he shot a .22-caliber bullet through the front of his brain while attempting suicide, it was reported Monday.

The bullet apparently destroyed the part of the brain that was causing the abnormal behavior in the 19-year-old man without damaging his intellectual capacity, according to a report in Physician's Weekly. The publication wryly referred to the suicide attempt as "successful radical surgery."

The man recovered from the attempt, finished his high school education that had been interrupted by his illness, and is now in his second year of college, said psychiatrist Leslie Solyom of Shaughnessy Hospital in Vancouver, British Columbia.

"The idea that a man could blow out part of his frontal lobe and have his pathological symptoms cured is quite remarkable, but it is not beyond belief," said psychiatrist Thomas Ballantine of Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.

--LA Times, 1988

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Loesch is a moron! Anyone that "obeys" this guy is clearly NOT thinking for themselves.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

You want to hear a truly inspirational talk! Seems appropriate posting it on Thanksgiving in the US. Notice how he gives the speech with Lincoln in the back ground. A republican who free'd his forefathers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vDWWy4CMhE

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Happy Thanks giving US we are all Americans even us low life's in Canada and Mexico!
  • Sabin
    Sabin

Didn't they send that guy, something Toole that testified at the ARC to uni at the expense of the donation given by the rank & file to become a lawyer?

Oh I'm sorry, we cant judge him, the motives were good. He can help get child molesters off with a slap on their wrist so they can go right back serving in the cong's molesting more kid's.

And why? I hear you cry. The last brother who was their lawyer left to become a minister for the C of E, cause he was so disgusted by their cover up's.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Martin Luther king is another hero of mine. LOL I have so many! A truly courageous person! And a powerful speaker! A good man! When have any of you heard a speech like that at an assembly?!
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Martin Luther King was a smart man that had a plan to truly help the oppress of his race, he was courageous, and a powerful speaker, that made sense. He was for the uplifting of the down trodden and was able to put it in plan simple words that the uneducated could comprehend and get courage from and join him in the cause. Loesch on the other hand is a brain dead coward who won't appear in court lying to refuse a subpoena to testify and seeks to enslave the youth by denying them an education another word a real creep with bad motives and nothing worth listening to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit