Bro Loesch's talk.

by New day 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

And to make light of an attempted suicide is plain sick!

But the real intent is to incite fear, inciting fear to control people's behavioral actions and thinking capabilities is what the WTS does and propagated by its avowed paid for henchmen GB members..

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

I found the gun shot suicide reference pretty disgusting and gruesome. Being a suicidal depression survivor myself it was way, way out of line.

I can now honestly say that I have very little if any respect for the GB and it's company men. As stated here before they are an embarrassment. Sure they get one such as myself that had little if any Bible knowledge up to speed real quick but their methods and man made doctrines leave much to be desired.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette
    "I do not answer to Watchtower. … Watchtower does not have, and never has had, any authority over me" - Declaration of Gerrit Lösch to the Superior Court of the State of California, County of San Diego, signed and dated the 4th day of February 2014
  • tiki
    tiki

the ocd suicide attempt one - this is so pathetic. to attempt to use one miserable human's horrific experience to parallel a kid going to college????????? like college kills or maims????? yeah - if the kid is dumb enough to get hooked into drugs and alcohol abuse - which going overboard does occur even with the best of kids....but most outgrow that phase soon enough. however - a kid raised strictly by the rules in the religion - if that kid gets away from home and with sudden freedom of expression and movement - that is the kid that is most likely to go nutz and do stupid things - just for the sake of doing it. like the kids whose parents don't allow them sweets/sugary stuff as children - they hit 18 or so and all they want to eat is sugary junk. the religion is so out of whack....totally imbalanced. no wonder most of us who were stuck in it against our will are mad. and the craziest thing is that sometimes (at least for me) you don't even realize how against your will it really is because they keep such a tight grip on you.

all I can say - to anyone to whom it applies - get your education and get a life! make some money, live as well and as meaningfully as you can and love every minute of it.

• Heaven
    Heaven

"No, Heaven went to College."

This was my parents stock answer to their JW cronies when they'd ask my parents if I was a JW or had gotten baptized.

The GB cannot risk someone developing critical thinking skills. It's a cult indoctrination killer. :0)

• Half banana
    Half banana

Quite right Heaven, there is nothing as lethal to Watchtower dogma as critical thinking... which is the bread and butter of university study.

It is hardly surprising that the GB don’t want their flock to get an education. Cult religion is the preserve of the poor and uneducated.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

He is a liar. I have a family member who is an Elder. We were talking about education and I asked about going to college.

He said, " The GB say that if you send your child to college, you will no longer be an Elder. The CO said, " When the GB say "Jump!", you say, "How high??"

I said, " What if I want to become a Lawyer for the WTBTS?" His face turned red and a vein stuck out of his forehead, he said, " They don't need any more lawyers!!"

I guess he was wrong, because according to a BOE letter the WTBTS really needs lawyers!!

DD

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I agree Data Dog!

I have also had elders tell me that if an appointed man or his family attend higher education facilities, he will immediately lose his qualifications!

• Esse quam videri
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious

Losch is a hypocrite.

He talks down on higher education yet he makes use of professional people.

The more and more I hear about the university shunning the more I believe these pricks know a wider audience would awaken by learning critical thinking skills. Skills readily found in a college education.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit