Christmas Eve Afternoon

by Joe Grundy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• sylvlef
    sylvlef

hi,

it's Christmas eve afternoon here in France si eveyone is...crazy as nothing is ready si they drive crazy are crazy in shops etc:D

as JW (oups kind of a jw e officially do not celebrate but i arranges for my wife to have presents and i made presents to myself too;)

merry xmas all;)

• Violia
    Violia

Merry Christmas , it is around noon in southwest usa. People are still shopping and will be until the stores finally close down. Hubby had dental work this week and so we will be drinking most of our christmas dinner. Best to all.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Hi Joe, Happy Christmas. It's 6pm here and I am having a chilled glass of white wine. Went for a lovely walk this morning in the sunshine with beautiful red deer in the woods and watched Battlestar Galactica all afternoon with my daughter. Looking forward to a veggie Xmas dinner with her tomorrow and also presents. She's a vegetarian, I'm not. Goat's cheese tart, roast potatoes and parsnips, red cabbage cooked in red wine, cloves and orange juice. Xmas pud to follow with brandy butter.

Happy Christmas JWN lovely people

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ON J W N .......It is 8.00 in the evening of Christmas Eve in U K right now and I hope that everybody has the time that they have all hoped for.

• Pterist
    Pterist

It's 3:10 PM here in cloudy saint Augustine, Florida ...

Ditto to all the warm greetings and comments here, and a shout out to any ...DUBS ....NOT JW ....Dublin jacks in Ireland !

as we say ...." pog mo Thoin " to one and all (after a few too many ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit