Watchtower buys apt complex in Fishkill, NY

by lostinthought 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Marmot

any idea what work your relatives will be doing as the main work complexes about an hours drive away? Thanks

• antes8080
    antes8080
    I have some old timer friend who also got sent to that complex. He was at Patterson for many years. Everyone who is over 70 they gave them the option to move there. Some old timers did not want to go as is a retirement complex
  • William Penwell
    William Penwell
    The WT has every right to do whatever they like with the property but it will not make those they are evicting feel all warm and fuzzy toward this cult.
  • marmot
    marmot
    My relatives are past their working age. My uncle has Alzheimer's and I think my aunt does administrative assistant stuff. They've both been in Bethel going on half a century. From what my dad said, the apartments are a retirement complex for Bethel heavies that can't be reassigned.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

"From what my dad said, the apartments are a retirement complex for Bethel heavies that can't be reassigned."

We have a strong feeling some of the old timers that know some dirty little secrets of Bethel are being housed there. Keep em quiet and housed until they die. Sad. This is a self serving organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit