is this weird or is it me?

by sowhatnow 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

i got here a 1998 awake bound volume and im leafing through it and found the december issue with the cover jesus what did he really look like who is he.

in the photo, there is a scetching of jesus along side a color artists picture . the hand looks odd. who would draw a hand like that?

i cant without some diffculty, hold my fingers like that. is it me or is it some secret hand signal, lol. im still trying to figure out whats next to jesus some funny clump of fabric supposed to be another person? a headless person apparently.

and is there something going on in the photo on page 23 of that issue? looks like a little black face in the white 'smoke' of the exposion, actually there looks like a few.i dont know what that planet is looks odd for an earth wouldnt you say? these funny old magazines crack me up.

i got to read a bit of that article to see how they explained jesus. oh and a convieneint article about estate planning and how the watchtower has

The Planned Giving Desk page 27. to help you leave money the society. haha.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Can you scan the picture you are talking about?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Maybe Jesus is giving the finger.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Take your meds and get some rest, sowhatnow.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

i dont have a scanner. all i can do is take a photo of it and then try to attatch it in a post. can that be done?

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

They embedded lots of subliminals in their artwork. That's a way of making us hang on. Dirty of them. It's my opinion that only low down people would be so sneaky and evil. You could google to see if there are subliminals in Jehovah's Witnesses literature and you'll be surprised. Throw them away.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Subliminal images are the new "demons"

• J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED

Does it look something like this....

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

lol

• J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED

You see.......If you look closely in the Santa Pic, the little girl on the right lost one hand. So her sister figured she would help her out and show everyone how they really feel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit