Plymouth Herald: Mother reveals torment as JW is jailed for sexually abusing her daughter

by AndersonsInfo 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Racheljr
    Racheljr

Carla, there were elders at court to make sure the cult wasn't broughg into disrepute. They disrupted their own cult by publicly reproving him and taking away his eldership only! No parents of young children were warned. He abused his own grandaughter when he should have lived her and protected her like any normal loving grandparents. So who's to say that no child is off limits?! But no, he took everything innocent in my girl 😡

as as for my mum, she believes Satan made him do it, he was weak. He's not a paedophile. And so has cut me and my children off in support of him.

• Racheljr
    Racheljr
    Sorry for rants 😔 and appalling spelling and grammar!
  • flipper
    flipper
    MOLEY & RACHELJR-  I'm so sorry that both of you  experienced  this sorrow that your dad has caused. You have my deepest compassion. Just wanted you to know. Hang in there. This board is full of caring individuals who have experienced similar pain within their families. Just want you to know we care. Sincerely. Mr. Flipper
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Satan made him do it. Really wasnt he an elder that god blessed with holyspirit, freaking crazy ass delusional people. 
  • moley
    moley

Racheljr. Have pm'd you. 

Your brother Moley 

• MissFit
    MissFit
    I dont know how to link. This is the thread where a brother and sister find eachother. I am sorry about the pain the family has been through.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Christ; how many does this make, now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit