THE REALITY OF REFUSING BLOOD - as it happened

by Bloody Hotdogs! 14 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Yes, TATT, it is another sacrifice to the wt gods, a blood sacrifice to Jehovah who likes the blood of babies and burnt sacrifices smell good to him.

• Godsendconspirator
    Godsendconspirator

Damn. This is why I left the watchtower organization. And no funeral either? I know it was her choice but I feel like it was partly influenced by the organization seeing how they never respect or see a funeral as anything but a chance to preach.

• mana11
    mana11

When you are seriously sick you tend to grasp at anything that will help.

unfortunatley many doctors are arrogant gods in their own right whom wil not listen to others for advice.

Seeking answers from other facilities is ALWAYS wise and a second or third opinion is worth the effort.

But the HLC is having an arrogance far exceeding any doctor. They claim to have the answers beyod a doctors reach.

Unqualified men appointed into a role of direction, no medical training, only information sheets shared between all the HLC's.

It remids me of Miracle Wheat.....

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

so very sad...my wife has told me she would not take blood...not even fractions. i told her i would....she cried. really! she is so brain washed.

it sickens me....it's such a freaking cult.

worse mistake of my life.

GTTM

• myjourney
    myjourney

How sad...and preventable. The blood "thing" was the beginning of my awakening. Unfortunately, no one knows I've woke up!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit