Sister in congregation diagnosed w/AML Leukemia. I'm so mad right now.

by azor 12 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

Azor, what part of the world are you in? I have some major contacts in the Leukemia treatment community (my father was a major player in developing bone marrow transplants). PM me if you want.

The WTBS position on blood is nonsensical and suicidal.

• azor
    azor

Thank you all for your ears and your encouragement. I wish that we could just wish upon a star to make all this crap go away.

My wife is there now as I am home with our young children while she is there doing what she can to help her. I can be a little hot headed at times especially now recently learning TTATT. I know she is better than I at helping with situations like this due to her own unfortunate experiences. She is very familiar with the medical community and speaks their language. She is very balanced in her help as she will try to help our dear friend get the traditional treatment she needs along with hollistic medicine to offset the side effects. I know this is one of the reasons our son is doing so well despite having leukemia himself and receiving captain chemo as it is referred to for his understanding.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Hi azor, I am so sorry about your son and that sister...

=(

I am really heartbroken every time I read of a JW harmed by the evil blood doctrine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit