your favourite Christmas music , and merry Christmas to you all

by jhine 81 Replies latest social entertainment

• LV101
    LV101

Violia - thank you for linking the El Divo, Oh Holy Night.

KennyG has another xmas album that's pretty good, too. I found it - it's the one called, Miracles and it's Winter Wonderland. He's awesome.

• Violia
  • Violia
    Violia

yes Kenny g is pretty awesome. I have been trying tp put up a variety of types of music. Hope you and everyone else enjoys it.

• LV101
    LV101

You are the best DJ - lots to listen to now. Thanks.

• LV101
    LV101

The video/pictures/scenery on Violia's, KennyG/Winterwonderland song above is just incredible. WOW! Will try to use that on email to forward to friends.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Did you guys know that most of the great Christmas songs were written by Jew's?

Dwain

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

gee i did not know there were so many, on our airwaves here if i have the radio on i hear the same 10 or so over and over again.

winter wonderland which isnt a christmas song, i dont mind [the original, not kenny g]. jingle bell rock, rockin around the christmas tree is ok and felize navidad pretty much all i ever heard. lol i dont listen to the radio much.

• LV101
    LV101

I think I like it all - maybe since I deprived myself of listening to it and blocking out the magic of Christmas while dragging thru the JWs rules - failing big time!

Merry Christmas to all!

• Violia
  • Violia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit