CONFESS or COVERUP

by Terry 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Terry
    Terry

The disconnect from the family of humanity......the snap of that fellow feeling......the cold indifferent shrug as each person dries up and hardens into a mere thing in a Kingdom Hall.....is a withering away of all that is noble, pure and innocent.

And when that icy moment sets in the rest of the world vanishes into an invisible nothing in the heart of that strutting and proud lump of human flesh called Jehovah's Witness.

It is the first of many deaths they will endure...

Where does it begin and where does it end?

PERHAPS by defending huge lies?

If you are complicit in a crime against humanity you have two basic ethical choices:

CONFESS or COVERUP.

Jehovah's Witnesses imagine themselves to be heroic, noble and blessed when, in fact, they are wallflowers, under-achievers and morally indifferent to the actual needs of humanity (whom they despise.)

The way you can tell if a JW is lying? If their mouth is moving!

LOOK AT THIS REAL WORLD IMPACT and ask yourself how it is 39 years after PROVING YOU ARE A FALSE PROPHET

you can hold a straight face and claim: WE NEVER PREDICTED THAT!

The Truth That Leads to Eternal Life

The Truth That Leads to Eternal Life was a Bible study textbook published in 1968 and revised in 1981 (now out of print).
    The 1990 edition of the Guinness Book of Records included this book under its heading "Highest Printings".

According to the Guinness Book, by May 1987 it had reached 106,486,735 copies, in 116 languages.

• Terry
    Terry

129 views and no comments.

What am I doing wrong?

• Stealth
    Stealth

I have known only one elder who came clean and 'COFNESSED' that what happened in 1975 was true. But the majority that I asked would attempt the COVERUP.

The attempted COVERUP of the WT United Nations scandal was a real eye opener for me that led to the EXIT door.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Wow, they now can do jury duty. Was it forbidden back in the day or was that just one JWs interpretation of one of the vaguer directives?

I always thought that Hitler along with his wife Braun did what cowardly leaders do when they know that no one one will buy into their game anymore-once they lose their power or see it slipping away fast. Hitler did it, Jones did it, Koresh did it. Many of the homicide/suicides come about when folks realize that whatever jig they got going is UP.

Obviously, not a major cause of suicides, but one I think is tied to that kind of mentality. "We know the end of the world is imminent, so why bother". .. with charity, with life? Seriously, that is a mentality that has a DEAD end.

• Splash
    Splash

That news clipping is new to me, so thanks Terry.

1975 is the pinnacle of cog dis. Everyone was expecting Armageddon, but now those same people say they weren't. It's a groupthink exercise of enormous proportions, a communal lie and indefensible falsehood that every JW is required to perpetuate.

Splash

• naja
    naja

"Deliverance near at Hand" was the motto of the 2006 international Assembies.

How long can you stretch Hands?

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Marked.Thanks.

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

Anyone I have ever spoken to about 1975 makes excuse after excuse. Not once have I heard a confession.

• Terry
    Terry

I always ask now. . . "Okay--let's say they did NOT say it was the actual end. Fine. WHAT WAS IT?"

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

At first glance on the contents page, I ignored it because I thought it a debate over the BURKA.

And this subject has been done to death in the 12 years I've been here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit