Circuit Servants death!!!

by mouthy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Does anyone remember John Wyatt he was a circuit servant for many years, he left the organization many years ago

He passed away on the 1st of Dec 1914.His wife Barbara & son Robin will miss him....

• prologos
    prologos

mouthy, sorry to hear that, at 87 you can be forgiven to have them considered the non-overlapping generation of 1914. rather than 2014, i too make the same mistake all the time, it happens when you are well past 80.

keep warm in Algonquin.

• mouthy
    mouthy

well yes am 87

• prologos
    prologos

Mouthy I was referring to your typo, that the exjw died in 1914. He would have been among the first of "that generation of not dying before the end comes" anointed.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

As we all know, typos happen at any age:)

• prologos
    prologos

JWdaughter, true, but mouthy's is a classic, rubbing the truth into the open wound.

Iam very close to mouthy's age, and it takes me the 30 minute grace time to weed out all my goofs, and sometimes I am tempted to leave the misspellings, because they are really funny, almost like mouthy's here.

mouthy? napping?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The sad fact is that everyone dies - no matter how strong their convictions.

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Hi, Mouthy. Thanks for the informtion on the C.O. May he rest in peace, and I hope his final years were happy. Did you know him? You seem familiar with his family.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes I knew him a great guy...His wife is a wonderful gal.......

thanks for all your a great group>>>>>>MY FAMILY

• steve2
    steve2

Sad news. Great though that he was able to get out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit