Today Pope Francis tells kid dogs go to heaven!

by Witness 007 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The Pope told a distressed kid who lost his dog that "all God's creatures will go to Paradise..." Which has Catholics asking do animals now have souls? I hope I see my Labrador again in paradise.

• Terry
    Terry

Good for him!

It doesn't cost a cent to gladden the heart of a pet lover.

You can watch in vain for the GB to toss a crumb of happiness to the bedraggled sheep, however.

Their sorry anointed asses sail on up to the pearly gates, of course while they leave a kennel full of puppies behind.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

St Peter " "Who let the dogs in ? "

• zeb
    zeb

There was a screech of brakes horribles thuds and three dogs died. Some what shaken they looked around and there was the pearly gates.

The angel looked a t bit puzzled.

"Afraid you cant come in"he said to the dogs.

"Why not we have all led good lives?"

"Well dogs dont have souls like humans"

"Souls? whats a soul?" they said in reply.

The angel scratched his head and said."Well a soul is an inner part of people that helps them do really good works, do medicine, scholarship, wrtie music."

"Hey we are in! shouted the dogs with glee.

"Hows that? said the angel.

"Well Im Bach, he's Offen bark and he writes doggerel".

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

I knew my little ones would be waiting on the Rainbow Bridge for me! Yes, I can only wish.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

He's obviously a Don Bluth fan.

x

I have to say, this guy is actually almost making me want to be Catholic.

Almost.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

As a friend of mine once said: 'It wouldn't be Heaven if our animals weren't there.'

• justme67
    justme67

Thanks for letting them in pope francis.

• Simon
    Simon

Seems like a nice guy - screw the mantra, tell the kid something comforting to ease his pain.

Not the time to tell him there is no heaven and either earth worms or flames are in all our futures.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Every time the pope says something like this I can't help but think he's really an atheist having fun trolling the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit