Cleaning House at Midnight

by compound complex 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• compound complex
    compound complex

So true, stillin, it never ends.

I'm fussier for clients than I am for myself (well, they pay me!).

Best.

CC

• millie210
    millie210

CC,

Sorry I missed the party!

I just read your dog thread and loved it.

How did your potato salad turn out?

Good I bet!

• LV101
    LV101

Coco - I must read your 'dog' thread. I'm assuming this is your profession/occupation.

I'm assuming your work is on the wrong side of the country or I'd pass your name along in my community. As far as I know there's only one person most of us are aware of who house sits and cares for pets. I better read your link because I might be wrong about what you do.

Potatoe salad - a lot of work but lucky clients! How about winter soups - hope you cook those.

Pooches are so fortunate to have you care for them.

Ahh, Patsy Cline - awesome tape with 'Walkin after Midnight' and her all time famous, Crazy. Did ya know that her hit 'Crazy' is the #1 most played record on juke boxes around the world! Wiley Nelson wrote the song and the first artist he asked to sing it rejected him - thank goodness he asked Patsy.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

LV101 - interesting info about Patsy Cline's songs. I have always like both of those songs. Something about her voice . . .

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, Millie, LV101 and Hortensia, for your welcome replies!

Glad you liked the canine thread. I didn't seek out the job, but it all fell into my lap a few years ago when a client asked me to watch her 2 dogs while family was on a 2-week vacation. She gave my name to friends and they, in turn, gave my name to friends . . .

I wish I were more patient, however, as they can be different with me than when Mom and Dad are home. Jezebel keeps getting herself locked in the guest bedroom. Before I was aware of this propensity of hers, I would search the house (it's huge) and the neighborhood. I still can't figure it out. She was "missing" this morning and I was, once again, searching for her.

On another occasion, Brother Max rushed clumsily into the house after going outdoors to potty and hit the foyer entry table with considerable force, knocking over a vase. Glass everywhere. Jezebel goes for the glass, picks it up and then deposits it around the living room on the carpet. You can't make this stuff up.

There's more, but I'm weary in the head.

The potato salad ended up becoming fried taters -- not so bad a redo!

Many thanks!

CoCo

• millie210
    millie210

Yum...fried taters - even better!

You can hardly go wrong with a spud though can you!

I have enjoyed your "Doggie Tales" or would that be "tails"?

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

potato salad under the stars

or having coctails at the bars

walking dogs beneath the moon

or eating chocolate with a spoon

Hello CoCo

So you run with the pack at midnight (werewolf)

• compound complex
    compound complex

Good seeing you again, Millie! Thanks for the cool comments. Never can you do a tater wrong! Tales/Tails works for me!!!

Hey, Nancy! Welcome back. Your poems always make me laugh. Thanks!

"Where wolf? Over there>>>" -- YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN. He's here and licking his massive chops . . .

Have a wonderful day, Ladies.

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit