how long are circuit assemblies and district assemblies now

by darth frosty 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Do they still have two Circuit Assy's per year ? both one day ?

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

Yes. Two CAs per year. The morning sessions are about 2.5 hrs long, and the afternoon is about the same. The crazy thing is the cost of them. They have gotten ridiculously expensive for the R&F. Our last one was 24000. I really think that has potential to start the awakening process for some.

• MaybeSo
    MaybeSo

Too long

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

When do they start: seemingly too soon

and end?: seemingly never

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

$24,000 to use a Hall you have already paid for ?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

$24,000 to use a Hall you have already paid for ?

Yes. It just happened recently at an Ass Hall in my area, too. Got the report directly from someone who attended.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

$24K?!?!?!?!

• Londo111
    Londo111

Now that the district assembly has been replaced with the regional assembly, I wonder if they will reduce it to two-days.

• williamhconley
    williamhconley

There are now 2 circuit assemblies of 1 day each. They have a special designation of "Circuit Assembly BR" meaning a branch representative will be present and give talk(s). The other circuit assembly is designated "Circuit Assembly CO" where the circuit overseer will be the main speaker and he will be the highest authority present without big brother watching over him.

The CO is present in both circuit assemblies.

District or now Regional conventions are 3 days long as other posters have already stated.

W.H.Conley

• bohm
    bohm

but to make up for the shorter time allocated, the talks has been made proportionally more booring so it still feels the same

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit