JW.bore invades my vacation?!?

by darth frosty 34 Replies latest jw friends

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

The solution to this problem is to purchase an over-priced bottle of wine from your cruise sommelier. Then find the closest hot tub and let the warm water and bubbles melt away this intrusion upon your, no-doubt, lovely time.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

The one on the left is rather cute

• blondie
    blondie

sandals but no pantyhouse.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Question: Are the women in the photo with the JW set-up, were they local JW's, or did they get off the cruise ship and set it up?

No they were local sisters but that would be the sadest thing in the world what you described.

• jimbojones
    jimbojones

Notice the stand says "free"? When I was a young one and the donation arrangement can around we were instructed to never say the literature was 'free'. That was a big no no.

• millie210
    millie210

Hope your cruise was fine otherwise Darth!

I saw a cart yesterday in my area...one of the 2 people with the cart (a man and a woman) was selling some homemade fudge also. It was propped up right there with the literature.

Seriously!

I stopped and bought some just to make sure....yep, she made it, yep she will have more.

It was good too!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

the right one probably have very nice tits.

• Powermetal4ever
    Powermetal4ever

Of course they wear knee-long skirts...Thers nothing I hate more than that and ties. Seen it for all my life!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

But Christians can't where a cross, that would be idolatry. What a joke.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Read a FB comment on the same subject, i.e., lit carts dockside in Mexico.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit