A Breath of Fresh Air... (Spoiler Alert!)

by Gustv Cintrn 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gustv Cintrn
  • Honesty
    Honesty

That's a fluff piece if there efer wqas one.

I tried to find news articles in Denmark discussing it and all I came up with is JW.org

Imagine that!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

That is pretty amazing. It must mean that Jehovah's Witnesses are the only true religion.

What's kind of funny is how basically the witnesses contribution to bloodless surgery is that they make the perfect guinea pigs.

What they fail to mention is that the actual doctors and scientists who came up with bloodless procedures are members of false religion: Jews, Muslims, and "so-called Christians". . . .

I'm sure some of those docs are awful, terrible atheists as well!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Matt,12:7 jesus said "we desire mercy not sacrafice". The blood doctrine is evil!!!!

• Giordano
    Giordano

If you are still a believing JW Gustv you are a supporter of a religion that is responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent men, women and children far more then Jim Jones and his People's temple enforcers.

Bloodless surgery is not the issue the murderous stupidity of the Society is.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

BOC: What they fail to mention is that the actual doctors and scientists who came up with bloodless procedures are members of false religion

And they have all pursued Higher Education!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit