Samuel Herd misogyny ... Does anyone know the background of this video?

by Letts Party 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Letts Party
    Letts Party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqzc2M8_MBA

Samuel Herd saying things I never thought possible from a GB member.

Does anyone know the background? Who was this talk directed to? I just happened to find it after one of you referred to it in a previous post. It knocked my socks off!

• designs
    designs

Letts- Herd's comments only reinforce what the JW Leadership has believed for 85 years namely women (Sisters) are second rate humans.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

This dumb bastard made a reference in the recent zone meeting that when he visited a local Hall the brothers lacked a show of respect. He goes on to say that it was some kids that waited on him in the parking lot as he rolled in that stood there in the cold to welcome him. He said other brothers could learn a lot from these kids. What arrogance!!

I made a comment loud enough for others to hear regarding the arrogance of this prick.

What a lack of humility for this pretentious self-serving aggrandizing maggot.

• Heaven
    Heaven

This stuff makes me want to vomit.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

All I know about the talk is that it's supposedly from the '70s, long before he was on the GB. I wonder if he was married yet at the time.

• Letts Party
    Letts Party

really??? that old? I'm trying to see if I could concusively confirm that it is in fact Sam Herd. I dont want to spread this and then have it turn out that its a hoax.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Yeah, it's good to confirm these things. We had a couple threads about this before, but besides the hearsay that it was Herd and it was from the '70s, I didn't see any real proof. I'm not even sure how one would confirm this, unless someone remembers hearing him give it.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I worked with Sam Herd and wined & dined Sam Herd when he was a DO. (Also known as brown nosing/az kizzing.) That sounds like Sam Herd to me. He was already an opinionated azhole and quite full of himself back then. Of course, now that he's made Pope, we'd only have to kizz his ring.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit