So, are you thinking of coming back?

by kairos 19 Replies latest jw friends

• scoobydont
    scoobydont

Don't be silly ! If there's anything that Charles Russel was ever right about, it is his assertion that you don't need an organisation to be able to worship God !

• Island Man
    Island Man

My reply would be: "Hell no! What do you take me for, a masochist? Besides, Revelation says: 'get out of her, my people'! It doesn't say anything about returning to her, does it?"

• JeffT
    JeffT

Every recovering alcoholic/addict contemplates using again, smart ones take an extra second to contemplate the resulting desctruction in their lives and move on quickly.

Asking me if I want to go back to the KH initiates the same process.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

so my question is why?

Sw

• talesin
    talesin

Children, OI!

I've heard too many stories, and known several friends, who had separation from their children, with dire consequences.

If I had an intractable mate, and children, whose safety was at sake, I could do it. But I think that is the only way for me.

Let's NOT judge others, until we have walked in their shoes - seriously. It's hard to have a health problem and be alone. Fear of having no family is REAL.

Ancient cultures recognized this - banishment was the worst punishment, next to DEATH. Let's not discount the fear of shunning.

xo

tal

• LV101
    LV101

I agree, talesin.

• TheMark
    TheMark

I'll go back if I get the same perks as the GB. And a harem..lol..like in the good old days.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I can't "come back" because I didn't leave. The WT leadership has turned apostate and THEY LEFT THE TRUTH.

When are THEY coming back?

• sooner7nc
  • smiddy
    smiddy

I think I would quote" judge" rutherford :" Religion is a snare & a racket" so why would I come back ?

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit