Screaming FOUL!!!!

by KistByQpid 3 Replies latest social current

• KistByQpid
    KistByQpid

First my standard "disclaimer" I'm not a JW, never been a JW...just trying to understand my JW mom.

Ok...now I'd like to share with you guys that I've been listening to my mom RANTING about the Catholics for MONTHS now. She doesn't miss any opportunity (no matter how small or inappropriate) to "witness" to me. I usually agree with her that ANY pedophile is a sick bastard that deserves to be persecuted to the fullest extent of the law. She wholeheartedly AGREES and thinks the Catholic church is "evil" for attempting to handle their own affairs. HELLO!!! How is moving Father sicko to the next parrish any different than allowing Brother likes-em-young to go door knocking??? She is often mesmerized by news related stories...and if ABC,NBC,CBS,MSNBC, or whatever is broadcasting a story about corruption in the Catholic church, she "uses" this information to reinforce the "horrible state of the world." I've NEVER heard her say that the media is satan's "tool" UNLESS it is something that makes the JW's look bad. She about had a fit when the news mentioned the JW connection regarding the Bryant and Longo cases...now Dateline. PERSECUTION!!! Talk about wanting it both ways.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

I for one do not have anything against taking it from both sides of the team

• SYN
    SYN

It's very sad that that people we love are sometimes infected by this often dangerous, sometimes fatal mind-meme. Like any other disease, it needs treatment. You are her only hope now, Kist.

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• allen
    allen

how about cover ups among the servant body when a member in their own family is involved,the general minority-majority never hear about those things because the issues are kept quiet. allen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit