New theory on GB or the mysterious people who profit from all the money going to the WT

by EndofMysteries 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

From what I understand the GB have been traveling more and more in the past 5 years giving special talks. They are put up at 5 star hotels and fly first class where I am sure they enjoy expensive meals.

They have unlimited expense accounts.

But that isn't the reason to stay, they have power. It is a creepy macabre celebrity but they have no education, a lackluster life, but are treated like rock stars where ever they go.

They don' t need to do hard work, they just sit around and bark orders in between luxury vacations.

I wouldn't be surprised if they farm contracts out to family members where they can with a nice healthy kick back to their personal accounts.

• hoser
    hoser

I am highly suspicious that at the regional building committee level there were dishonest dealings and kickbacks going on. In one congregation where they did a refurbishment the initial estimate required specialized equipment that a brother happened to own to do foundation work. This would have added 50000 dollars to the cost of the project. the rbc told the congregation that if this foundation work wasnt done they wouldn't do the renovation.

It it turned out that the congregation couldn't raise all the money and the brother sold his machine and the Reno went ahead anyway without the foundation repair.

Another congregation was forced to upgrade their sound system to be in compliance with what other congregations had for the tune of 10 grand. Priced out on line the sound system is at the most 2000 dollars.

Somebody is making money on some level.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit