How Speak in Field service if swastika symbol placed in any house

by Joshua.r 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would not make anything racist about the symbol of the Sun. Whites, Blacks, and Asians alike can enjoy the sacred symbol of the Sun. That is what the Swastika is--nothing more, nothing less. It is also a sacred symbol of Hinduism. Anyone that can get past the negative connotation that has blasphemed this ancient sacred symbol will find that the Swastika is a very positive symbol.

As there are plenty of pagan religions that use the Swastika, I would be more worried about what if the householder there is adept at using black magick to damage the religion or put a curse on the car group. Which could happen--and would be justified, because jokehovian witlesses do nothing more than spread damnation from door to door. Any curses that could undermine the spread of damnation from door to door would do more good to those that otherwise might be scammed into the religion than it would cause harm to those spreading such damnation. But, as for the Swastika itself, I would not make that much out of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit