Who's Saying What?

by Psychdigg 22 Replies latest social current

• Psychdigg
    Psychdigg

I have been reviewing my tape of the Dateline program and I will make some comments in depth. However I have a question?

In the call to the legal department at the Watchtower did the person representing the Watchtower identify himself by name? Was that person properly notified that they were having their conversation recorded?

Also is the voices of the two parties in the phone conversation identified correctly? Who was saying Yup..Yup...Yup? And who was saying the longer sentences about what to do? It was very unclear. In fact the person who was identified as the Watchtower representative had a southern accent not unlike Bill Bowens. Did something get screwed up?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

LOL, yep dumbass, you're gonna be the one to uncover a scandal at Dateline. I'm sure WT legal will be contacting you for advice based on this post.

The moronicity of people who have chosen the losing side in the fight for truth and freedom, is jaw-dropping.

• Psychdigg
    Psychdigg

I just noticed You Know raised a similar question.

The one person that needs to answer these questions is Bill Bowen.

After seeing him in the Dateline program he reminds me of everything that is wrong with Jehovah's Witnesses. There are countless elders in the organization that feel as Bill Bowen does that they are above the law. Bill Bowen is just the other side of the same coin.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:I just noticed You Know raised a similar question.

Well then, you're in good company!

keep your e-mail account open, WT legal will want your help with this for sure.

• ronin1
    ronin1

THIS IS RONIN1:

HAVE YOU EVER CALLED ANYONE IN THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT?

THEY (THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT) DO NOT IDENTIFY THEMSELVES BY THEIR
    NAME.

THEY LIKE TO SHIELD THEMSELVES SO THAT SHOULD THEY SAY ANYTHING WRONG OR OUT OF WACK, THEY CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED.

I SHOULD KNOW. I HAVE TALKED TO THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT ON A NUMBER OF OCCASIONS AND THEY ARE CORRUPT AND CRIMINAL.

THE TAPED CONVERSATION ON DATELINE IS AS IS. IT WAS NOT CONJURED OR MADE UP BY ANYONE.

GET REAL!

RONIN1

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

As usual, Psycho is doing whatever he (and these types are usually HE) can do to divert attention FROM THE SURVIVORS.

Did psycho notice You Know doing the same thing?

Long after Watchtowewr has gone the way of all cults, the survivors will be here, struggling to find their way in life. Just like any war zone.

And we will be here too.

So long Watchtower. May you rest in PIECES.

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• Hmmm
    Hmmm
    keep your e-mail account open, WT legal will want your help with this for sure.

Six, you're cracking me up, man.

I think Psych is on to something. It's clear now that some intern at Dateline (under demon possession, no doubt) "accidently" switched the labels of who was saying what.

What really happened is Bill called WT Legal. He spoke to a secretary, at first. But when the "official" got on the phone, Bill started giving the official advice on how to handle an abuse case in Bethel. The official was saying "yup, yup, yup" to Bill.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

BTW, IIRC, it is legal to record a conversation (without a warrant) as long as ONE of the people knows it is happening.

• larc
    larc

Hey Psych.

Let me see now, Dateline is going to put up a video with a tape that is falsified, so they can be sued. Are you for real???

You say that Bill Bowen is above the law. Well, it was very clear to me that the elders and those who give them orders have been operating above the law, not Bill Bowen.

To quote a famous psychologist, regarding your weak assertions, "What a maroon." (Bugs Bunny)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Interesting how it leaves the WTS in a bad position...

1. They can leave the recording un-protested and let public opinion run its course.

2. They can file criminal charges against the person who made the recording, thereby verifying that they did in fact give advice to ignore the molestation.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    After seeing him [Bill Bowen] in the Dateline program he reminds me of everything that is wrong with Jehovah's Witnesses. -- Psychdigg

Psychdigg, you're right. How wrong it was of Bill Bowen to speak out against an organization that allows child molesters to go from door to door preaching about morality. What a rotten thing Bill Bowen did by standing up to an organization whose policies appear to have protected pedophiliacs at the expense of their victims.

Psychdigg, have you ever engaged in any inappropriate conduct with children?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit