facebook-- Humans of New York (HONY)

by losingit 10 Replies latest jw friends

• losingit
    losingit

Right there, featured on Facebook on HONY's page... Jehovah's Witnesses

Posted link to this site and to jwfacts

Im sure I'll get some hate messages. But whatever. For the most part, I've moved on. (I haven't written my farewell to this site. There are some thoughts and experiences I want to share before I do.) But I just had to post the links!

I can always delete my posts later if necessary.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Oh wow, I saw that HONY post today and didn't even notice they were JWs.

I adore HONY.

• losingit
    losingit

The mother bought him a Power Ranger LOL

I thought Power Rangers were violent and demonic, ha ha

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

The JWs in the comments are thrilled...and posting a lot of links to jw.org

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Everyone talking about how much the mom loves the kid and the kid loves the mom...but in a few years that kid would shun his beloved mother or the other way around.

That picture could be of my mom and my sister 30 years ago... Now now my mom hasn't seen her daughter or grandkids in over a decade.

also, sometimes I feel so angry at JWs. I'm glad HONY did this post and reminded me of their humanity.

• Odrade
    Odrade

I wonder how many of the JWs on the thread are counting time? (You know somebody had to bring that up.)

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

They are falling all over themselves to pat all jdubs on the back and to promote jw.bOrg. It's like a jdub promotion festival in the comments section...they are the best, the only true believers, the most spiritual, blah blah blah. And some poor schmuck got reamed for making a negative comment! Oh my, how dare he?

Hopefully the sane people can see the stupidity.

• blondie
    blondie

so what's the link?

• losingit
  • blondie
    blondie

How do you access the comments?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit