Happy Thanksgiving

by skeeter1 17 Replies latest jw friends

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I'd just like to tell everyone in the US (and world), "Happy Thanksgiving!"

In many ways, the posters here understand me better than anyone else on this planet. You all have helped me tremendously. While it's physically impossible to be together at one dinner table, I just wanted to tell you all how thankful I am for each of you.

Skeeter

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Thank you Skeeter.....now pass me the sweet potatoes !

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thanks for the reminder skeeter , I will remind my family of 4 at at dinner tonight , here in the United States of Australia .

smiddy

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Thanks, Skeeter. I'll save you a piece of pumpkin pie.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

DITTO, skeeter.

Doc

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

back at ya! its so quiet here without the school busses.

i got a turkey marinating in the fridge.

Im doing little work , im making the potatoes, thats it. everything else is being brought,

I have no dishwasher, so i got me some cute paper plates and napkins

and plastic silverware.

my husband will make the turkey, I told him Im not touching it. it too much work.

he wasnt happy with just a turkey breast baked in the oven, noooo he wants a whole bird.

ill have 8 total tonight, could have had more, but im out of room.

dont over do it, leftovers are great. lol

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Happy Thanksgiving to you skeeter1 and to all others on this board. No family no dinner both my wife and I are working today. Another year has gone by out of the borg. That is a big reason to be thankful. You all have a great day. Still Totally ADD

• flipper
    flipper

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Skeeter ! I've enjoyed your posts over the years and hope you and your's have a healthy and safe holiday period ! And a very Happy Thanksgiving to ALL of the good folks here on JWN as well from Mrs. Flipper and myself

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Happy Sunny Thanksgiving to you too, Skeeter! Peace and quiet on a sunny Florida day...nothing quite like it. What's more fun than cooking a turkey? Having free time to be on JWN!

JWN is high on the list of things to be thankful for today.

• Phaedra
    Phaedra

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

I will make it a point to focus on those things I am thankful for today.

I'm so glad this forum is here to connect with kindreds!

Phae

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit