introduction

by darkwanderer 17 Replies latest jw friends

• darkwanderer
    darkwanderer

hi, i'm new....and i am searching for a place to call home....
    i was raised in a strict catholic family....sexually abused by a jesuit priest....left the church....married....was baptized a witness in 1975...regular pioneered for about 5 and a half years (1988 to 1994)...quit that...diagnosed depressed....have slowly drifted away....and now...with the news of what is happening within the organization and offenders and pedophiles....i find that i can't stay in the organization....i can't be a part of something that so closely resembles the catholic church and all their deceptiveness...
    i have no "home".....
    thanks for listening....

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Darkwanderer, welcome to the board

• DINKY
    DINKY

Hi Darkwanderer!
    Welcome to the board and thanks for sharing!
    Hang in there!!!
    Dinky

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Home is where your heart is. I know it's cliche, but a personal relationship with God begins in your heart...not a church. Stick around dark! I'm glad you're here. You'll find healing and educate yourself at the same time!

((hugs))

Andi

• jaccilynn
    jaccilynn

((((darkwanderer)))) (hugs)

welcome to the board! i'm new here too, and i've found alot of encouragement and intelligent discussion here. keep your chin up!

• SYN
    SYN

Hi DW!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• darkwanderer
    darkwanderer

you are all so wonderful.........thanks so much for the "welcome"....
    take care........all of you.....

• Dawn
    Dawn

Hi DW - welcome.

• belbab
    belbab

Darkwanderer,

Look yonder, wanderer, light at the end of the tunnel

Take off your boots, set yourself down, relax, and stay awhile.

Belbab

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

Darkwanderer Welcome! I'm glad you're here! This is very much like a family here. I think you will feel at home.

Connie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit