Ever notice how JW's can attend a talk or Convention and remember nothing?

by Wasanelder Once 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bigmac
    bigmac

do any UK members--of a certain age---recall when Knorr made a special visit over here---back in the late 60 's ?

it was a mid-week evening thing--not an assembly weekend---and resulted in 1000's turning up at a football stadium in London. the cong i was in ( in my mid-teens )---organised a coach trip.

knorrs main punch line was : YOU MUST NOT FORGET

ive never forgotten it. just cant remember anything else about it--or why it was done. but it stuck in my mind--YOU MUST NOT FORGET

• Stealth
    Stealth

Jehovah will forgive you for not remembering any of the program as long as you don't forget to donate $$$.

• looter
    looter

"So by that line of reasoning then, all of those supposedly "momentous" gatherings in the early part of the century that witnesses go on about continuously were in reality not that important after all!?!?"

In reality no meetings whatsoever for jws are important unless they are about money (which in the GBs mind is the rule of all godness from jehova)

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

LOL....this might be my favorite thread of the year.

I've spent my entire life wondering HOW they can go to a meeting, day's of assembly's, etc......and come away with NOTHING!

They don't listen...... they don't care......the vast majority couldn't spell the word BIBLE

It's honestly embarrassing.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

The talks put people to sleep because the logic or lack of logic is so out there that the mind wanders while the speaker speaks and so recall become's very spoty as consciousness takes a vacation in the form of a kind of twilight awareness interspersed with Rem Sleep which causes heads to bob up and down when in uncomfortable chairs and high carbon dioxide levels which in turn suspends critical judgement. Mind Control Cult Indoctrination at its finest moment.

The message is really just one thing "Listen And Obey the Faithful and Discreet Slave If You want to Live" Obey us and f**king Like it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit