Booklet exposing Trinity Brochure

by Pubsinger 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

There was a booklet that exposed the errors, deceptions and misquotes in the Trinity Brochure. I think it was called something like "Why Should You Believe 'Should You Believe the Trinity'" or something like that lol. It went through the society's brochure page by page, quote by quote and gave full sources etc.

Does anyone know if it's still available, preferably an online copy?

Thanks

Pub😊

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

I think I remember a booklet answering the outrageous lies published by the WTS in it's booklet "Should you believe in the trinity"

I recall something like "Why you should believe in the trinity"

Like their 'creation' book, the 'should you believe' has so much deception that it had to be removed from circulation.

Nothing like lying for the truth

• minimus
    minimus
    I think John Ankerberg wrote it.
  • Magnum
    Magnum
    There was supposed to be a new edition available this spring. I might have a copy of the old edition. I'm at work. Will look when I get home and see if I can provide more info.
  • hoser
    hoser
    I haven't heard much about the trinity brochure as of late I think it may be out of print.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

This reminds me of the funny thing that occurred away back when this brochure was released at our district convention.

The speaker got all excited in the lead up to announce the brochure name, then boomed out:

"so the governing body is overjoyed to announce that a new brochure have been released today entitled 'you should believe in the trinity!'"

No joke, he got the words mixed up! The looks around the audience still crack me up to this day!

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Thanks Magnum.

Not seeing it under John Ankerburg.

• suavojr
  • Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Thanks! Yes some of the stuff I am referring to is there 😊

But there was a booklet that went through the whole Trinity Brochure page by page.

It's over 15 years ago tho that I had it.

• Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit