Tattooed Lady

by professor 18 Replies latest jw friends

• professor
    professor

I personally thought the woman with the tatoos and piercings was bad and sexy.

• TheStar
    TheStar

I felt bad for her. She said the abuse caused her to feel like she needed to self mutilate herself, so that no man would ever be attracted to her. I can't begin to imagine her pain.

• professor
    professor

Me too. But she's still hot.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Same here! I don't know why she said that she was ugle. She was hot!

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

i think the tatooed lady was very attractive.
    that's probably why she got molested over and over.....

keep in mind that many victims of molestation follow the same path.
    therefore it's easy for members to discredit them, saying: "JUST LOOK AT HER, HOW DISGUSTING SHE IS".......all the while, they don't realize that it was not only being molested, but the body of elders who blamed it all on her, and then cut her support group off by shunning her, that caused her course of action.

• Valis
    Valis

She difinitely needs a spanking....or at least she needs to give me one!!!! I thought she was attractive, although I have never been a big fan of facial tattoos. I hope she gets past the point of feeling ugly....and calls me!!! We could have a bible study...heheheh Really though, her story is so typical. My cousin went off the deep end like that after her abuse incidents....probably weighs 300+ now...swallows lithium like its candy, and has no self esteem whatsoever. Just another form of self deprication or immolation if you will.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Mulan
    Mulan

I felt so bad for her, when they showed her and she spoke. She was quite a contrast with Erica, who seems to have it all together, although she is still wounded for sure. I think it was pretty smart for them to show both sides, how these very different women were affected.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• Grunt
    Grunt

I felt so sorry for that girl. She had been beaten and abused and then no matter how others see her, she saw herself as ugly which was her goal. To be so unattractive as to be undesirable. I hope the bastard that hurt her wasn't the one that got off with a plea bargain. I can think of things I would like to do to him with a cattle prod. No. He just needs to be locked up and never allowed to hurt anyone innocent again. He was probably abused as a child too, but somewhere, somehow it has to end. I hope she gets help and manages to live a life that makes her happy. She seemed like a smart girl, I hope she makes some good choices about who she spends her life with and what she spends it doing. She deserves self-respect and contentment, maybe doing something to help others, like she did and did so eloquently, will help. She is a champion of good courageously fighting evil in my eyes.

• Valis
    Valis

Mulan, I think you mistake her coping mechanism for not having it together....body piercing and tattooing bring one all kinds of psychological benifits. For some it becomes very spiritual and for some a way of releasing the thing they can't quite put their finger on...whether it be pain, guilt, anxiety, etc...I know, been there and pierced that. The relase of lots of endorphins can be quite good for the soul..(assuming one has such a thing).I'm sure Erica has her moments, but the outward manifestations you saw on tattoo chick aren't done without some forethought and meaning. You also have to be sober to do most of the work you saw on her as well. I guess I'm trying to say everyone gets on however they can, no matter how divergent it might seem.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• noidea
    noidea

I just wanted to say that I had the honor of meeting Holly last week at the vigil...Let me tell you that girl does have it together.

She is very beautiful inside and out and is also very sure of herself..Holly turned to expressing herself through lyrics and songs.

She is a very brave and dynamic person and may have turned to a different way of expressing herself as Valis said from others..but by God she is letting it out.

~~~Noi~~~

Member of the: I have ~No-Idea~ class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit