E-mail The Producers of Larry King Live

by Seven 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Seven
    Seven

Please visit CNN's Larry King Live site at http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/index.html and submit a show topic on the order of the Dateline segment. Maybe they'll consider it with enough requests.

Thanks,
    Seven

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Seven,

Thanks for the suggestion - I'll definitely follow through and make a request.

• Angharad
    Angharad

bttt

done

• Matty
    Matty

BTTT

This is one show that we know is shown worldwide live, not just in the US.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Not that I have anything better to do today but I just got off the phone with the representative at CNN (404-827-0234)

She is forwarding the story suggestion to a producer.

We shall see where it leads.

I hit on what separates them from the Catholics (ie, shunning victims, expelling advocates and of course allowing pedophiles to go door to door) and made mention of what happened last night on NBC. I gave Bill's web site, reminded them of their own articles and also discussed something else that is on the go but I don't have time to blab about it.

We'll see what happens folks.

Oh BTW - I left my name and phone number for them to get back to me to make it a legit.

hawk

• ChiChiMama
    ChiChiMama

Seven,
    I emailed them as you requested.

Hawk,
    Great! Hope something comes of it.

ChiChi

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

WTG Hawk,

Maybe they will pick up the story and maybe the blood issue can also be discussed.

Lilacs

• Mulan
    Mulan

I just sent one in too. This is a great idea. A better forum really to address this subject.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Hawk,way to go man.Larry King Live would be a great show for Silent Lambs.A few weeks ago he had Judge Judy on,she hates pediphiles with a passion.Also Montel Williams had a show on pediphiles in the church,he dosen`t like them either...OUTLAW

• Seven
    Seven

Thanks to everyone! Go Hawk! Please keep us updated!

Seven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit