J.R. Brown and oatmeal

by Patriot 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Patriot
    Patriot

What a lying bastard!

Anyways, my bro-in-law told me about how he had to sit at Browns' table for 2 weeks.

One morning, one particular brother took himself a big serving of oatmeal while JR Brown watched. After the brother finished serving himself, Brown said:

"Mind passing the oatmeal?" in a sarcastic tone. The brother tried to hand over the oatmeal bowl to which Brown said:

"No not that bowl...give me yours". The brother handed it over, to which Brown scoopED out about 3 big spoonfuls of oatmeal and placed it into his own bowl and said:

" Maybe now you'll learn to only take one portion and leave some for evryone else".

Yup, the 'ol JW mentality.....it's worth making an example out of oatmeal rather than of pedophiles.

J.R. Brown........YOU SUCK ASS!!!!!

MAV.-

• Prisca
    Prisca

What a pompous, self-righteous little..... so-and-so!!! [>:(]

Prisca, Refuses-to-Swear Class

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

I especically liked the "A pedophile wouldn't be allowed any priviledges, and he wouldn't be allowed to go out in Field service by himself"..

Is there ever a time when a person can go out in field service by themselves?? I always thought it was in a group of 2... ???

And I didn't hear a time limit for the "no priviledges" part... Wonder if it lasts longer than the 1st guys's disgfellowshipping, who was re-instated by the time his trial came up ???

Theocratic Warfare strategy... That's the only thing I wished was touched on tonight, about how they can "lie" to all of "Satan's spawn"..

• Satanus
    Satanus

JR brown, the oatmeal czar. He should have stayed in that position. He's good at oatmeal.

SS

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

An embarrassment to African-Americans, I'd say. He's a backwards, old white geezer on the inside, like the rest of 'em.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Well, at least we know that the "oatmeal issue" is dealt with in a Christian manner and that there were two witnesses to the crime. [8>]

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

dantheman - what the HELL does color or race have to do with this? If that is your focus, you are missing the entire point.

Mimilly
    a not-so-silent-lamb

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Patriot:

At least we can feel a little satisfaction in seeing J.R. Brown present himself on Dateline as he is....a really small man....no depth, no character, no redeeming qualities...especially seeing him caught in an outright lie.

When J.R. Brown said they don't discourage elders from turning in accused molesters to the authorities...and then the taped conversation with the legal department proves the exact opposite....that had a powerful punch!!!!....right in the gut!!!!

and Patriot...when you said:

Yup, the 'ol JW mentality.....it's worth making an example out of oatmeal rather than of pedophiles.
    Thank you for that mental picture of J.R. Brown scooping out spoonfulls of porridge to make a moralistic point.

How pompous, arrogant and small....but believably typical.

Had Enough

"Never doubt that a small group of citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    ...Margaret Mead

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi, jr brown.... i'll bet you are reading this......
    hey, just a question?......how come you have to tell so many lies?
    are you sure you are "IN THE TRUTH"?

• myself
    myself

I thought I detected oatmeal on his chin during the dateline interview!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit