HOW DO JW ELDERS GET APPOINTED?

by crawdad2 9 Replies latest jw friends

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

how come there are so many jw elders that are not nice?
    is there something wrong with the way they are choosing them, or is there something wrong with the ones choosing them?

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

not nice?? how old are you?

• myself
    myself

They are appointed by a nutted spirit.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi mike,
    i'm a little boy at heart.......around 12yrs old.
    how about you?.........are you a big tuff guy?

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

im a chelsea boy,

not tough but fabulous

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

fabulous is ok with me..., mike.........have fun!

• nancee park
    nancee park

They must prove they will do nothing but what they are told and keep their mouths shut, called proving "Faithful And Discrete" like the so-called Slave Class in Brooklyn over them. When the men over them are mean they are mean. When the men over them in Brooklyn hide pedophilia they must. And "independent thinking" is judged wrong, leading to apostacy and the like. Which is all twisted of course and why they can't be trusted with our kids and grandkids.

Believe in resurrection on paradise earth for some and to heaven for others, but don't give blind faith to so-called annointed Gov. Body members and the local robots. Give the time and money you might have given them before instead now to strengthen your own families and communities. Christ and Jehovah are pleased with loving-kindness, which those overlords in the halls have sadly forgotten.

• LB
    LB

They may have started out as really nice guys. But all that boot licking can sour anyone.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Its possible that he may have languished for years as a Ministerial Servant, never being appointed an elder. Then one day he gives the Circuit Overseer $300.00 to buy something special for himself and his wife. The next thing you know, they are reading his appointment as an elder from the platform. I guess they figured he must be a spiritual brother if he was willing to give money to the CO. My brother thinks it was one of the best investments he ever made!

• TexSham
    TexSham

The elders are the men who take responsibility and pay the light bill when the flock does not.

Which, by the way, affords them more opportunity to pray on our young.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit