YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

by COMF 27 Replies latest jw friends

• COMF
    COMF

Sock it to 'em, Bill! Praise the Lord, the truth's coming out!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Comf, he was smart to tape that phone call. I can't believe I am sitting here in front of my tv crying. I know I am a sissy but this hits home for me.

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Awesome so far!!! I can't believe the taped call to the legal dept ...

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

i agree this is soooo good

(((lilacs))) i'm tearing up and smiling really big at the same time.

wow

• COMF
    COMF

Awesome. Just fabulous. It's enough to make you start believing in Jehovah again, making it right "in his own time." LOL

• Solace
    Solace

Very good points are being made, including the shunning and blood issues.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

good work bill!!!

(((silentlambs)))

• COMF
    COMF

It must have been taped a few weeks back. He said Barbara, Bill and the Pandelos are "facing possible expulsion from their church." Three down, one to go, eh, Watchtower? Bill in the sights. If you can't shut 'em up, kick 'em out.

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

I have chills. To actually hear these things on a national news program is just astounding. I feel sorry for the next publishers who come to my door. They're going to get a blow by blow account of Dateline May 28, 2002.

Silverleaf

• Primadonna
    Primadonna

Erica, Bill, Barbara, Pandelo family...we're so proud of all of you. SO PROUD!!!

Thank you, Bill, so much for all you've done. We are grateful, we are SO grateful!

Hurrah! The truth is being shouted from the rooftops, and on national television during May sweeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((Bill and Sheila and family)))))))))))))))

love and grateful tears,
    Esmeralda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit