No comment on tight dresses from TM3. Gotta keep those WTB MS motivated!

by aintenoughwiskey 7 Replies latest jw friends

• aintenoughwiskey
    aintenoughwiskey

This is sexist, sisters can strut around in painted on dresses. I recall one elders wife (she looked fantastic by the way) with a very tight form fitting dress that would have showed a birth mark, let alone a panty line. None was revealed! This is an outrage!

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

lol, years ago my husband was always noticing that sisters would bend over to pick up thier books or whatever, and the view was pretty 'vivid'

low cut blouses and sweaters have never gone out of style. they aint wearin sports bras....

and hmm , not looking at the other end myself, but Im sure the view is just as interesting

• piztjw
    piztjw

I hope that never happens. Tight dresses, low cut tops are the ONLY thngs that keep me interested at meetings! Yeah, I know...I'm a lech.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

Maybe the JW men should start wearing tight dresses to the meetings, to avoid criticism from the Elders.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I bet Serena gives a whole new meaning to "service" dress.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Well, it's getting into summer here...so out come all the interesting outfits!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It looks like high time to go back to the fad of the mid 1990s, where people wore baggy pants halfway down. Let's see what happens if everyone responds to the "no tight pants" rule by going to boasting sessions and field circus with baggy pants worn on their hips. When confronted, the answer is "Well, I am going along with not wearing tight pants. You wouldn't want me to be accused of being gay, would you?"

• TheMark
    TheMark

No panty lines? Is it hot in here or is it just me?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit