The Watchtower Confirms that The "Faithful & Discreet Slave" in 1914 Were Prophets.

by objectivetruth 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos

objectivetruth. thank you, if you read the next line from your underlining you see that wt referred to the land below the Euphrates [great river].

to see how wrong the bible itself is, our family follows the assigned bible reading. we were appalled to see the extend of ancient Israel's claims, from Egypt to the Euphrates, the sea to the better part of what is now Jordan. All areas where heavy fighting is going on with ISIS encroaching too.

so again in generalities wt may have predicted it, but wrong in the details. after all, it was called ZION's watchtower.

It reminds me of the 1914 prediction, all they got right was the date. nothing happend though that wt predicted. No end to the end of the world, no rapture.

so, once you graduate from trying to prove the wt valid, then the bible right, and fail, a great world of interest opens up for you.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

JWDaughter - You are correct, I was being sarcastic, even though this is the only thing they have ever properly predicted, other than cell phones and handheld devices.

• Listener
    Listener

Objective Truth, given the date 1882 of that prediction, it is more than likely to have come from a different source and Russell simply copied it.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

2+2=17 I mean 14 now new light its 27 newer new light its 64. Just believe me when I tell you its 127 because I'm a JW leader and what I say is truth.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Vidqin, didn't they teach that the league of nations was the wild beast before the UN? So wouldnt they just use this to refute what you said?

• ptt7000
    ptt7000

Well what about a day for a year and the old and new testament (two witnesses) being suppress and prohibited by the Papal system. Then when the pope was put under arrest in house confinement (Napoleon)the Bible societies of the protestants got busy. Didn't the Holy Roman empire rule for over 1,000 years?

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

What is unimpressive is the WT "predicted" this date of 1914 when the WHOLE world was waiting on this outbreak to happen at any minuts. This was NOT unexpected by ANYONE. Yet the WT hail this ONE SINGLE DATE that everyone was excpecting at any time, as their cornerstone of proof that they have the proof. They still didn't get the month right, but that is totally ignored.

Ugh

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The whole Revelation book is full of rubbish....applying everything to dumb ass Rutherford! What a joke.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Crazyguy, no matter how they spin it, their chronology doesn't match with reality. If the three-and-a-half-year period is between 1914-1918, when were the two witnesses killed? Now who killed them? The beast that ascends out of the abyss according to Revelation. They insist the beast that ascends out of the abyss is the League of Nations/UN. When did the League appear? Only after World War I in 1919. How can this beast kill the two witnesses if it does not as yet exist?

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

In this case, the WT exclaimer should read: In the making of this prophecy, no witnesses were harmed or killed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit