Monotheists my ass!!!

by Crazyguy 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• myelaine
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

The texts at Ugarit show that the Yahweh god was in fact the god El and later Baal Hadad. The writings there that describe El then Baal are the same as descriptions of Yahweh in the bible. Battles between Baal and Lotan the dragon and Yamm of the sea are the same as Yahweh against the liviathan and Rahab. Both Baal and Yahweh are riders on the clouds etc.

I also believe the Jews after being deported to Babylon copied the writings of the enu elish, and there by writing their own version in the book of genesis. They may have worshiped the god Enki as well as his son Marduk. I think after going back to Jerusalem these gods may have become the ones they actually worshiped moving away from El and Baal Hadad. Marduk is pretty much the same as Baal anyway and becomes the Christian god Jesus. Marduk gets elevated to the most high god for defeating the Dragon Tiamat and so does jesus for defeating the devil and his Dragon.

This makes sence since the canaanites disappeared over time but the city of Babylon and its influence remained for years even after the supposed time of Christ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit