Zoned Visit: Who's Calling Who Bloodguilty?

by breakfast of champions 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

So at the Zoned Visit, Tough Tony remarked how inactive ones had "blood on their hands" for not warning the unsuspecting inhabitants of Earth of their impending doom at Armageddon. Could it be true that the society is at least equally bloodguilty for the same offense?

If there was one way watchtower could warn the entire inhabited earth of their sudden destruction all at once, it would certainly be on the Internet.

And the perfect opportunity to warn the entire inhabited earth of the impending destruction would be to answer a "frequently answered question" in an honest and forthright manner. The question is:

"Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Feel That They Are the Only People Who Will Be Saved?"

The answer, according to jw.org is:

"No."

Really? "No"?

You can read the rest of their answer here at http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/who-saved/

So you have the absolute perfect opportunity to warn the entire friggin world that they are about to perish unless they become a JW -- and your answer is "no."

We know they're capable of being "honest" and "forthright". . . . . Hell, our witness friends and family are extolling Tony as a "straight shooter". . . . . at least when it comes to the tightness of your pants.

Yes pants. . . . we're gonna be honest about pants. But 99.9% of humankind dying at Armageddon. . . . . well. .. . . .

So, who is really bloodguilty here?

• TD
    TD

I love it. They can't have it both ways, can they?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

So you have the absolute perfect opportunity to warn the entire friggin world that they are about to perish unless they become a JW

Additionally, I didn't see any advertisements at all (Internet or otherwise) where the WT announced to the world that the Governing Body is the Faithful and Discreet Slave.

Since WT teaches that a person must identify that Slave, then support it, in order to gain life, it seems to me that's fairly important information.

Yet another WT fail.

• Been_There_Done_That
    Been_There_Done_That

Yes, at the time that 8 Billion people are massecred one must watch what you are wearing on the red carpet.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

BOC: We know they're capable of being "honest" and "forthright"

BOC, I feel your pain.

The Leaders of the WTBTS are only capable of being "honest" and "forthright" when talking about fashion faux pas and vacation destinations.

For reasons that are hard to understand, they avoid what would seem to be obvious spiritual topics like "love, mercy, compassion" and focus on talking about the color of your socks. Why? Because this is what Holy Spirit wants.

Please, just Listen, Obey and Be Blessed: it's a cult!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit