The Regional visit, better than Seinfeld!

by Separation of Powers 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Seinfeld was a show about "nothing." It had no plot. No twists. No real sequence. But, it was funny. Hilarious in fact.

Well, this Regional visit was just that. It had no plot. No twists. No real sequence. And, it was funny. Hilarious in fact.

Thank you Anthony Morris III and Samuel Herd for being so comical. For providing absolutely no substance to a meeting where over 1,000,000 people were hoping to be encouraged and enlightened. Instead you provided countless hours of entertainment on message boards and forums like this

NO SOUP FOR YOU!-

NO SPANXX FOR YOU!-

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

At one point while I was listening to it, this came to mind:

It's gold, jerry

• Londo111
    Londo111

In truth, Seinfeld has plots and twists. They were part of the humor.

Of course, the Zone/Branch/Regional visit WAS just a show about nothing.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

SEINFELD - no clear theme, characters whining about inane stuff

ZONE VISIT MEETING - no clear theme, characters whining about inane stuff

Yes, quite similar!

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

I think you are on to something.

George Costanza: Short, stocky bald man with glasses. Cheap, angry, lies about everything and very very narrow minded and shallow.

AM III. Short,stocky bald man with glasses. Cheap, angry, lies about everything and very very narrow minded and shallow.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Does that make Lett Kramer?

• freddo
    freddo

Once GB members become a figure of ridicule to the rank and file the jig is up. They might not be yet (tho' Lett and Morris seem to be heading that way) but they are certainly an embarrassment at times. Jw.org gives jw's much more opportunity to see these guys in full flow.

Gotta love the internet.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I hope these guys never die off and are replaced by younger ones , Anthony M.111 and Sam Herd to name a couple , are doing wonders in bringing ridicule to the" true religion" with their rantings. The more crazy stuff they come out with the more social media , on-line media , and newsprint will print their ravings the more normal people see its a cult religion not worthy of their time.

smiddy

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

They aren't particularly media savvy. The smug earnestness with which he said the homosexuals love seeing you in tight pants, instead of incorporating it into a joke to make a serious point, has him coming across as a repressed homosexual.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

The Regional visit, better than Seinfeld!

Sorry. Nothing has been better than Seinfeld. (Although I would like the GB finale to be like Seinfeld's finale - in jail.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit