IT IS ALL SHITE !!

by hamsterbait 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

And you know what? I am never going to argue about the Babble or Witchtower Comic book fairy tales ever again. A big F to the lot of them.

Whew - feels good doesn't it?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I second that F!

Oo your'e right, it does feel good.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Way to go!

Bill

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

it's shite all the way down, aint nothing but shite holding it up.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Organized, well funded shite machine.

If it were not for the disfellowshipping gun to their heads, many would extricate themselves from the stinky mess.

• oppostate
    oppostate

Shome "shite" is good for the garden, like manure, but WT "shite" is like dog-"shite"...

It ain't good for "nothing"!

• Alive!
    Alive!

"If it were not for the disfellowshipping gun to their heads, many would extricate themselves from the stinky mess."

Oh absolutely - and I'm not talking about my situation - I'm not born in.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

WT-shite!

You can't handle the shite!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I told a couple of JW Elders that I would not discuss what they ironically call the "truth" until they had explained to me the Problem of Evil.

I told them that they are looking at things through the wrong end of the telescope, until they can explain the above, and prove the existence of a god of love, then what is the use of discussing their silly beliefs ?

I don't expect to receive a Return Visit anytime soon, or in fact anytime at all.

As said above, it's all Dog Shite, best avoided.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The WBT$ makes itself out to be important but by and large they're just another looney cult that the rest of the world ignore for that very reason.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit