"Jehovah's spirit is being blocked in the congregation"

by stuckinarut2 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Good point island man!

Yes, one masturbating teen, or one lottery ticket buying pensioner...and gods spirit just gives up......

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Maybe God's spirit needs some metamucil!

Either God's spirit is really dumb, deaf and blind or is the "Charlie Sheen"

of spirits and is coming down off an all-night bourbon bender most days.

How else could you explain al the shit that it misses.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

From what I heard about behavior in Beth Hell esp at mealtime food fights there is no Holy Spirit in the dump.

• steve2
    steve2

The holy spirit is easily stumbled.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Someday the WTBTS will get what's coming to them. They will probably blame everyone from Satan to your local apostate. They will kick some apostates out and pat themselves on the back. Then they will crap their pants when the WTBTS burns anyway.

DD

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Good, does that mean joke-hova is going to be blocked from enforcing my 1988 dedication to that thing when Saturn re-enters Sagittarius this coming Christmas Eve? Or does that mean we will not hear another peep from the congregations about a short Israel mission that I briefly heard about a few weeks ago, and that such mission is not going to happen?

Now, if only Satan's spirit would be unblocked...

• steve2
    steve2

It is truly a disturbing revelation that Jehovah's holy spirit is no match for the negative impact of secretly badly behaving brothers and sisters. Mind you, the scare tactic has a high success rate. As with the God-will-burn-you-in-hell scare tactics of the churches of Christendom, the threats behind suggesting Witnesses' secret behaviors might be blocking His holy spirit will drive many a hapless Witness to confess his/her most shameful personal practices to the elders to remove the threat of Jehovah's condemnation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit